Tuesday, December 26, 2006

So long, and thanks for all the fish

This is good bye. Another bloody one, seems that this year is under the parting sign.

So here goes, quickly and painfully, like a wax strip.

1 year and 4 months. Great ones, amazing ones, long and beautiful, lovely memories, filling up my mind, my heart and my hard drive. You've been there for me when no one else has.

Occasionally you've failed me... You had your shortcomings, your sensibility made me cry bitter tears and left coarse traces of sand, dust and noise in my memories... but you've been there. My best friend, my teacher, my eyes and heart, my darling.



It's now time to part, for I have found another lover.

3 comments:

  1. a-ţi lua adio-n public e ca şi cum ai fi atât de sincer de ziua ta încât n-ai şti ce să-ţi doreşti cu glas tare. trebe forţă, aia e! iete c-o ai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good lover :-)
    There's something about CANON EOS that everybody loves them...maybe because they are faithful and give in themselves completely, without demanding anything in exchange :-P

    ReplyDelete