Wednesday, August 09, 2006

the timeless mime


the timeless mime, originally uploaded by zeeny79.

KE: Like I always say: "Mime is money" :-P
Z: not this mime :-P
KE: Mime heals all wounds?
Z: unless you pick at them :-P
KE: OK, OK... this is the last mime I'll post...

For everything there is a season,
And a mime for every matter under heaven (wow!):
A mime to be born, and a mime to die;
A mime to plant, and a mime to pluck up what is planted;
A mime to kill, and a mime to heal;
A mime to break down, and a mime to build up;
A mime to weep, and a mime to laugh;
A mime to mourn, and a mime to dance;
A mime to throw away stones, and a mime to gather stones together;
A mime to embrace, And a mime to refrain from embracing;
A mime to seek, and a mime to lose;
A mime to keep, and a mime to throw away;
A mime to tear, and a mime to sew;
A mime to keep silence, and a mime to speak (<-- don't know about that last one); A mime to love, and a mime to hate, A mime for war, and a mime for peace. – Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

KE: Sometimes I wish I had a mime machine... I'd change so many things...
*sigh*
Z: 's true .... mime waits for nobody... but such a machine would be a real mime bomb!
KE: If I were someone reading this (I mean someone besides me) I'd think that it was a high mime ... to begin making kabuki jokes! ;-)
Z: Mimely suggestion. You start :-P
KE: OK... a mime, a chicken and Chikamatsu Monzaemon walk into a bar... :-D
Z: you always tell the same jokes. :-P

5 comments:

  1. btw, who is the very lucky recipient of your kiss? :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the invisible wall. you know... a mime's best ... friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ti-am spus ca ai tu ce ai cu ochii.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dar vezi, nu doar ai mei :-)

    ReplyDelete