Monday, August 29, 2005

messing up creation

violet


As I just mentioned, I found a new love, photo-editing programmes. First I started off with Picasa, courtesy of Google, which I used for small retouches of light, brightness, color saturation, untill I accidentally discovered the effects altering the very essence of a picture. After Picasa, I recently upgraded, but since I don't have the patience to learn from a tutorial, I am still groping blindly.. like it happened for this photo above. If I were to redo it, I couldn't, because from one mistake into another, I accidentally got here. It's like I am working on a blank moulage, with no idea what the result will be, but vaguely resembling the original - me!... wow.. that sounds .. demiurgical 0_0 .

and the photo looks now... manga-like :( But it was a photo, honest! and I do have a nose!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

blaupunkt


this is the climax of my blaupunkt period :))
after several other attempts - which can be seen in the previous post - this macro represents the peak (so far) of the blue dot on (almost) monochromatic background.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

eye's age

ok, no need for nasty comments, i know it looks bad. Believe it or not, this is exactly how I meant it to be.. well, a little bit more life-like frosty, but I'm still an apprentice

No comments:

Post a Comment