Tuesday, July 12, 2005

the beginnings


Am not sure how to start this... my second attempt at a web log... I am not even sure if I should write it in English or my native language... for the moment I guess I'll stick with English... and for what? The last time I had a diary was 10 years ago and after a while I was so ashamed of my own writings that i tore it page by page and burnt it. I don't need a journal... or a blog.. I hardly ever write... and if I do I keep it to myself... oh, right, this is what brought me here in the first place! now I remember: I felt like I was shooting blanks, if you know what I mean. I wish I could share what I write, but I wouldn't like to show it to friends. For some reason I feel ashamed if I reveal some intimate parts of my thinking to my friends who - some might say - are actually mere aquaintances if they don't really know me thoroughly. And I guess it's true. My friends perceive a certain aspect of me, the most comfortable one to show.. not the most pleasant though: sometimes moody, usually quiet as a mouse, sometimes fun, sometimes cynical, with tendencies to be insightful, with a natural inclination to fiction... what most of the people around me actually see is the first part: a silent calm sullen with occasional outbursts of cynical remarks me.

Now, the hidden purpose of this blog is to bring out what is not morose, nor calm, nor quiet in me. Stay tuned for the unbelievable adventures and table turning of the two halves of me... the dark and still side trying to recede, light and action trying to emerge... it will be a blast!! and the fun thing is... no one will be here to witness it! *mischievous laughter....

2 comments:

  1. Now, the hidden purpose of this blog is to bring out what is not morose, nor calm, nor quiet in me. Stay tuned for the unbelievable adventures and table turning of the two halves of me... the dark and still side trying to recede, light and action trying to emerge... it will be a blast!! and the fun thing is... no one will be here to witness it!

    Ya never know... someone might just find it interesting ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will be always someone to find it interesting. Two halfs are always complemeting each other, especially when they are opposite.

    ReplyDelete